Author Topic: Tucker Carlson says he will vote for Trump in 2024: 'I agree with Trump on a lot'  (Read 177 times)

Online libertybele

Tucker Carlson says he will vote for Trump in 2024: 'I agree with Trump on a lot'

Former Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson knows who he will back in the 2024 election.

Speaking on an episode of The Roseanne Barr Podcast this week, Carlson announced that former President Donald Trump has earned his vote.

I'm voting for Trump, and if they convict him, I will send him the max donations and I will lead protests. That's how I feel,” Carlson said.

The former television personality also noted that part of the reason he plans to vote for Trump is because he doesn't feel the former president is guilty of any crimes.

“By the way, if I thought that he had committed some real crime, I wouldn't feel that way. But he didn't," Carlson added.

Though Carlson said he preferred to remain neutral in political affairs, he said he felt compelled to speak out in favor of Trump after the raid on his Mar-a-Lago estate.

I became an active Trump supporter when they raided Mar-a-Lago last summer,” Carlson said. “I agree with Trump on a lot. Even if I disagreed with Trump a lot, I’d still be a Trump supporter because you can not allow that. You cannot allow the president of the United States to use the Justice Department to knock the frontrunner out of the race.”

The 2024 election, he said, is about issues larger than just the politicians in the race.

“It’s bigger than Trump, it’s bigger than Biden. It’s a question of ‘do you want to live in a country with a functioning justice system?” Carlson asked.................

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/tucker-carlson-says-he-will-vote-for-trump-in-2024-i-agree-with-trump-on-a-lot-donald-2024-presidential-election-politics-white-house-race-fox-news-gop-republicans
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.