Author Topic: Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse
« on: November 24, 2023, 12:58:07 am »
Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse

Neil Munro 23 Nov 2023

President Joe Biden’s campaign is previewing their 2024 theme for the central issue of immigration: Donald Trump will make the border chaos even worse.

“He’s promising to make it worse: Rounding up Latinos into mass detention camps, ending birthright citizenship, and shooting people at will,” says a Thanksgiving Day script from the Biden campaign.

The Democrat pitch completely ignores Biden’s border record.

Since 2021, Biden has helped his corporate donors by extracting millions of migrants from poor countries to help flood the U.S. labor and housing markets. Those migrants gravitated toward the major Democrat-run cities, spiked inflation, reduced wages, and drained job-creating investment from heartland states.

The Thanksgiving pitch also buries the thousands of migrants who died while trying to accept Biden’s open-borders invitation.

So Biden’s campaign has revealed its alternative reality 2024 campaign theme by sending out Thanksgiving Day instructions to Democratic partisans who face mainstream concerns about Biden’s border giveaway:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/11/23/bidens-2024-border-pitch-trump-will-make-migration-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 09:09:50 am »
The border situation when Trump was present versus Biden is so blatantly different that most Americans notice it

This will not sell

This is further evidence that the White House still believes that their problem is simply a messaging problem
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 10:42:49 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 12:35:38 pm »
The border situation when Trump was present versus Biden is so blatantly different that most Americans notice it

This will not sell

This is further evidence that the White House still believes that their problem is simply a messaging problem

They tried this same approach with respect to the economy in the midterms, so maybe they figure enough people buy it to make a difference.