Author Topic: Washington Post Suddenly Worried About the Border Crisis – After It Becomes a Political Problem for  (Read 236 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Washington Post Suddenly Worried About the Border Crisis – After It Becomes a Political Problem for Democrats
By Mike LaChance Nov. 22, 2023 9:10 pm

The liberal Washington Post suddenly cares about the border crisis and illegal immigration. Why? Because it’s becoming a political problem for the Democrat party. That’s all the WaPo really cares about.

They didn’t see the border crisis as a problem as long as it was just red states like Texas that had to deal with it.

Now the issue is polling badly and they’re ringing an alarm bell for the Dems.

From the Washington Post:

Democrats’ border problem is getting real

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/washington-post-suddenly-worried-about-border-crisis-now/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats’ border problem is getting real

IS GETTING REAL?  They must have rocket scientists doubling as reporters! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Hello?
I'd like to order 500 more charter buses.
To where, you ask?
To the blue states and their major cities!"