Author Topic: Yikes: Air Force Base Warns Service Members Against Participating With Conservative Group By Nick Ar  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yikes: Air Force Base Warns Service Members Against Participating With Conservative Group
Nick Arama

There have been a lot of questions about how woke the military has become over the past few years, particularly during the Biden administration. We reported on a poll in August that found confidence in the military — usually something that Americans rank pretty high — is at the lowest in two decades. That's likely in part due to the woke push within the service, leaving the impression that it's not focusing as much as it should on its main mission.

But the text sent out by Minot Air Force Base leadership in North Dakota to their service personnel is raising a lot of concerns about what's going on.

The text warned against being near an event on Nov. 17 called the "Dakota Patriot Rally" that featured a pro-Trump speaker from the Turning Point Action group, which the text described as "alt-right." It also said that service members should "be cautious" because the event could be "confrontational" to military members. Perhaps worst of all, it warned that "participation with such groups as Turning Point Action could jeopardize their continued service in the US military." The text finishes by saying that there was a "shooting incident yesterday in Minot, unclear if it was related."

Yikes — how problematic is that?

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/11/21/yikes-air-force-warns-service-members-against-participating-with-conservative-group-n2166616
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Here is the Rally webpage: https://dakotapatriotrally.com/

The featured guest:
Meet Our Featured Guest

Tyler Bowyer is a 7th Generation Arizonan and conservative activist. He got his start in politics after returning from missionary service to Russia, igniting a strong desire to combat Marxist-Leninist philosophy from entering the American political mainstream.

>snip<

Tyler has served as Precinct Committeeman, Congressional Advisory Chairman, Legislative District Chairman, County Chairman of the largest Republican-held County in America and helped organize and host the first “Trump Rally” in July of 2015.

Tyler joined Charlie Kirk at Turning Point USA in 2015 later becoming Chief Operating Officer overseeing the nation’s largest and most impactful field program, organizing some of the nation’s largest activist events and reaching hundreds of millions in digital initiatives.  In 2019, he also took on the role of COO of Turning Point Action the 501(c)(4) organization that operates the nationwide youth effort “Students for Trump.”

@Cyber Liberty Do you know this guy?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It'll be interesting to hear the fallout from this, because there will be some now that it is public.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here is the Rally webpage: https://dakotapatriotrally.com/

The featured guest:
@Cyber Liberty Do you know this guy?

I haven't met him, but I did vote for him for RNC Rep at a State Party Meeting.  He voted for Dillon for RNC Chairwoman.  I've exchanged Tweets with him from time to time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.