Author Topic: Maggie Haberman Says She Heard It’s A ‘Possibility’ Tucker Carlson Could Be Trump’s VP Selection  (Read 863 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Consider the source  pointing-down

Maggie Haberman Says She Heard It’s A ‘Possibility’ Tucker Carlson Could Be Trump’s VP Selection

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
November 20, 2023 3:29 PM ET

A New York Times reporter said Monday she heard that former President Donald Trump could pick Tucker Carlson as his running mate for the 2024 election.

Political correspondent Maggie Haberman said during an interview on the Dispatch podcast that Trump was planning to assemble loyalists for a potential administration should he win the upcoming presidential election. Podcast host Jamie Weinstein then asked her about the rumors that Trump could pick Carlson, a co-founder of the Daily Caller and Daily Caller News Foundation, as his running mate.

“It’s a real thing that I am hearing as a possibility,” Haberman responded. “The likelihood of it, I don’t know. I think there will be a pretty professionalized vetting process, honestly. I know that might sound unbelievable based on what we’ve seen from Trump historically, but Trump’s current political team is the best — at least as a non-incumbent — that he’s had, and there’s just a different level of control.”

Carlson’s show with Fox News amassed huge ratings before the network announced his departure on April 24. After his departure, the ratings for the replacement show, “Fox News at Night,” declined until the network announced that Jesse Watters would move his show from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. to replace Carlson’s show.

more
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=189.0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

She heard it somewhere.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

Tucker is not even that stupid to hitch his wagon to the Orange star.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Click-bait nonsense
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

A New York Times reporter said Monday she heard that former President Donald Trump could pick Tucker Carlson as his running mate for the 2024 election.

Not a chance.  Tucker Carlson isn't the GOP Establishment type.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Guess that the new standard of journalism at the NYT, or more commonly known as the Parakeet Poop Fodder
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another you’ve been messing around
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Trump has had Maggie, a friend of Hillary BTW, on speed dial for a very long time and calls her whenever he wants to leak or blab something.  He's undoubtedly her source. 
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus