Author Topic: Biden team ratchets up offensive against Trump  (Read 410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden team ratchets up offensive against Trump
« on: November 18, 2023, 08:09:40 pm »
 Biden team ratchets up offensive against Trump
by Brett Samuels - 11/18/23 12:00 PM ET

The Biden campaign is ramping up its offensive against former President Trump, targeting the front-runner for the 2024 Republican nomination as a rematch between Trump and President Biden appears increasingly likely.

The campaign spent this week unloading on Trump, rolling out daily memos that outlined what a second Trump term would mean for abortion rights, the economy and immigration. Biden aides responded specifically to incendiary comments from the former president likening his political enemies to “vermin.”

The direct attacks come as several polls have shown the former president leading Biden in both key battleground states and at the national level.

For some Biden allies, the move is overdue.

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), in a recent appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” argued the Biden team needs to “start focusing on the binary choice between somebody who would be a danger to our democracy and the world, and somebody who’s going to surround himself with strong, competent people and run a competent government.”

The past week saw the Biden team go on offense against Trump aggressively, releasing a steady stream of memos titled “Trump’s America in 2025” aiming to highlight the stakes in the next election.

One such release argued a second Trump White House term would lead to a national abortion ban. Another highlighted Trump’s reported support for ending birthright citizenship. Other memos warned that, if reelected, Trump would pose a grave threat to U.S. democracy, implement “large-scale detention camps” for undocumented immigrants and separate immigrant families, as he did at the southern border in his first term.

Each of the memos cited media reporting about Trump’s plans for a second term based on the work of allies and outside conservative groups, as well as the former president’s own words.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4315482-biden-team-offensive-trump-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden team ratchets up offensive against Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 12:15:09 am »
I don't know why the Dims are so concerned about Trump,when WE (conservatives) are told daily that he has absolutely  zero chance of being elected President again.

After all,those pin heads CAN'T be wrong when they tell us all EVERY bleeping day that Trump has no chance to be elected President and that we need to vOte for some kitty boy  like DeSanctimonious ,can they?

BTW,why don't some of you  "kitty boy groupies" splain to all us idiots why Trump is destroying DeSanctimonious when it comes to votes in Florida?

Especially when DeSanctimonious is the "Glory Boy and hope for 'murika" and Trump now has at least 96 criminal charges filed against him by Dim courts.

You would THINK that a "Golden Boy" like De Ron Ron Ron would have at least a dozen or so criminal charges filed against him by the DNC if he was such a good candidate,wouldn't you?

Welll,maybe not if you are a De Ron Ron fan.

I need the entertainment and laughs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 01:12:27 am »
This is what it’s come down to. A rematch between two men who left the country in rough shape

I think I’ll pass
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 01:15:53 am »
From the article….

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), in a recent appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” argued the Biden team needs to “start focusing on the binary choice between somebody who would be a danger to our democracy and the world, and somebody who’s going to surround himself with strong, competent people and run a competent government.”

She can’t possibly be referring to the Biden administration in the latter half of her sentence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2023, 01:22:46 am »
This is the strategy that the Biden administration employed before the 2022 midterms

Polls even as late as September that year pointed to a massive Red Wave. The  Biden “MAGA Republican” speech along with the left pushing MAGA  endorsed candidates in the primaries, changed the Democrats fortunes

They will employee this strategy again. What is the GOP going to run on that’s going to change the GOP’s fortunes? Bidens cognitive issues, and the state in the country, are already baked into the equation.

Everything that Trump has said at rallies or in his TruthSocial account will be used with maximum effect as we get closer to the election.

The strategy that they will employ is predictable. But it’s been successful for them.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 01:36:54 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2023, 01:37:28 am »
This is the strategy that the Biden administration employed before the 2022 midterms

Polls even as late as September that year pointed to a massive Red Wave. The  Biden “MAGA Republican” speech along with the left pushing MAGA  endorsed candidates in the primaries, changed the Democrats fortunes

They will employee this strategy again. What is the GOP going to run on that’s going to change the GOP’s fortunes? Bidens cognitive issues, and the state in the country, are already baked into the equation.

Everything that Trump has said at rallies or in his TruthSocial account will be used with maximum effect as we get closer to the election. And it will work.

@LMAO

Biden won't be the Dim candidate. He will drop out at the VERY last minute due to health issues,and someone will replace him so late in the game that it will be hard to start a campaign against them.

I have no idea who it will be,but I am GUESSING it will be one of the "party regulars" that the DNC knows they can control because they already have blackmail against him or her.

The running mate won't be "Giggles",either. The DNC ran her as the VP because even Biden was sane compared to her,so she will be paid-off/threatened to step down and retire when Slow Joe steps down.

I am also fairly certain it won't be Bubbette! Her "best if used by time" passed a couple of decades ago.

I would be very interested in hearing who some of you think will be the VP candidate,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2023, 01:43:24 am »
@LMAO

Biden won't be the Dim candidate. He will drop out at the VERY last minute due to health issues,and someone will replace him so late in the game that it will be hard to start a campaign against them.

I have no idea who it will be,but I am GUESSING it will be one of the "party regulars" that the DNC knows they can control because they already have blackmail against him or her.

The running mate won't be "Giggles",either. The DNC ran her as the VP because even Biden was sane compared to her,so she will be paid-off/threatened to step down and retire when Slow Joe steps down.

I am also fairly certain it won't be Bubbette! Her "best if used by time" passed a couple of decades ago.

I would be very interested in hearing who some of you think will be the VP candidate,though.

I wouldn’t be so certain Biden won’t be the nominee. If and when he’s reelected in 2024, I do believe he won’t finish a second term. But it wouldn’t surprise me if Biden is the 2024 democrat nominee

But I can’t recall a president who has presided over a disaster as we’re currently experiencing, and still beats his opponents

Barry Goldwater