Author Topic: No Juice: WSJ Columnist Finds 40% of EV Chargers She Tried in LA County Were Out of Service  (Read 207 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 No Juice: WSJ Columnist Finds 40% of EV Chargers She Tried in LA County Were Out of Service

ALANA MASTRANGELO15 Nov 2023194

A Wall Street Journal journalist who owns an electric vehicle (EV) was dismayed to find that about 40 percent of the chargers she tried throughout LA county were out of service. A troubling data point for car companies and government officials claiming that the entire country will soon go electric.

A test of 30 non-Tesla fast-charging stations in LA County, the EV capital of America, revealed that at least 40 percent of them had some type of issue, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.

“From the beach in Santa Monica to parking garages under Rodeo Drive, my video producer Adam Falk and I visited 30 different non-Tesla DC fast-charger stations in a Rivian R1T pickup. I ran into problems at 13 of them — that’s over 40%. Oof is right,” WSJ columnist and EV owner Joanna Stern wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/11/15/no-juice-wsj-columnist-finds-40-of-ev-chargers-she-tried-in-la-county-were-out-of-service/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who is surprised?

Our infrastructure is crumbling rapidly.  And we don't have skills or industriousness to do a damned thing about it.

Or working age youth have their thumbs surgically attached to their phones or are obsessed with the next big X-Box game.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If it has copper in it, the meth heads will find it, if it doesn't they will find out. Either way, it won't work.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Or working age youth have their thumbs surgically attached to their phones 

And their heads firmly planted up their anal orifices!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson