Author Topic: Biden trails in more swing state polls as campaign claims he ‘beats expectations’  (Read 331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden trails in more swing state polls as campaign claims he ‘beats expectations’
By Ryan King   
Published Nov. 9, 2023, 12:44 p.m. ET

Another day, another round of bad polling news for President Biden.

The 80-year-old incumbent once again finds himself trailing former President Donald Trump in a new batch of swing state polls — released the same day Biden’s campaign accused the “pundit class” of needlessly hyperventilating about his re-election chances.

The Emerson College survey out Thursday found Biden behind Trump, 77, among likely voters in four of six states expected to be vital battlegrounds in next year’s election.

The 45th president currently leads the 46th president in Arizona (46%-44%), Georgia (49%-41%), Nevada (47%-44%) and Pennsylvania (49%-45%).

Biden narrowly leads Trump, 45% to 43%, among likely voters in Michigan, and the two major party front-runners are tied in Wisconsin with 45% apiece.

“Biden is generally underperforming his 2020 support with voters under 30, whereas Trump has locked in his support with middle-aged voters,” explained Emerson College Polling executive director Spencer Kimball.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/09/news/biden-behind-in-new-swing-state-polling-as-campaign-insists-he-beats-expectations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

We can dispense with these polls. Despite dismal poll numbers, Biden’s  democrat party has been doing very well electorally speaking. And you can bet that the DNC is keeping every quote from his rallies, and every post from his TruthSocial to be used during the campaign season for maximum effect.

And with abortion initiatives on state ballots next year and Trump as the nominee, forget it. Abortion bans and MAGA is off the charts unpopular with the public at large

MAGA can tell them selves all the bedtime stories they want how independents are just waiting excitedly for next year to vote for Donald Trump. The history since 2017 says otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 02:54:05 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy