Author Topic: Biden, Trump both lose support with 2 independent presidential candidates in 2024 matchup: poll  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden, Trump both lose support with 2 independent presidential candidates in 2024 matchup: poll
Where Dean Phillips stands in one of the first polls conducted since he launched his Democrat primary challenge against President Biden
 By Paul Steinhauser Fox News
Published November 1, 2023 6:09pm EDT

A new national poll suggests that independent presidential candidates Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Cornell West pull support from both President Biden and former President Donald Trump — the two likely major party nominees — in a hypothetical four-way 2024 general election showdown.

Biden stands at 47% support and Trump at 46% among registered voters in a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday. The findings are unchanged from Quinnipiac's August and September surveys.

"Democrats support Biden 94 - 4 percent and Republicans support Trump 94 - 4 percent. Independents are split, with 45 percent supporting Trump and 44 percent supporting Biden," the survey's release states.

When Kennedy is added to the mix, Biden stands at 39%, Trump 36% and Kennedy at 22% support.

Kennedy, an environmental lawyer and high-profile vaccine critic who is a scion of arguably the nation’s most famous family political dynasty, launched a Democrat primary challenge against Biden in April.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-both-lose-support-two-independent-candidates-2024-matchup-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If it comes down to those three... I'm voting Sweet Meteor of Death.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Amazin' that the so-called "independent voters" would fall for Bobby jr.'s spiel.

But I never had any use for "independents", anyway. They seem incapable of choosing sides, claiming that makes them more free to make a decision -- when in reality, they're little more than "waving wheats", bending towards whatever prevailing wind is blowing at the moment.

Hence, the move towards Mr. Kennedy...