Author Topic: Biden Wants to Spend Billions More to Do Less at the Border  (Read 290 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Wants to Spend Billions More to Do Less at the Border
« on: October 25, 2023, 03:41:57 pm »
Biden Wants to Spend Billions More to Do Less at the Border
October 24, 2023

As Border Patrol officers cut wire for migrants and bump fists with them, the Biden administration wants an additional $13.6 billion to spend on illegal aliens. Make no mistake: The president’s funding request is not about immigration enforcement, but about processing more migrants into the U.S., and providing them with additional financial support.

The White House’s “urgent budget request,” with only a couple of exceptions, would direct more money to process and release illegal aliens, to speed up the process of delivering immigration benefits (such as work authorizations), and to use taxpayer dollars to support sanctuary cities that encourage illegal immigration. The package furthers this administration’s two primary goals: big spending and open borders.

The largest part of the president’s border proposal – $4.47 billion – is earmarked for Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to help process and transport illegal aliens along the southern border. There is no mention, or intention, of changing course to reduce encounters, or to end catch and release.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/10/24/biden-wants-spend-billions-more-do-less-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden Wants to Spend Billions More to Do Less at the Border
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 01:30:43 am »
Of course he did. The government has  to release the money before he can steal it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!