Author Topic: 7K Migrant Apprehensions at U.S./Canada Border Sector Exceed Prior 11 Years  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
7K Migrant Apprehensions at U.S./Canada Border Sector Exceed Prior 11 Years
Migrants Illegally Crossing Canadian Border into the Swanton Sector
U.S. Border Patrol/Swanton Sector
BOB PRICE24 Oct 20233

Official numbers released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection show that Swanton Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended nearly 7,000 migrants during the just-ended fiscal year. The apprehension total exceeds the prior 11 years combined.

On September 25, Swanton Sector Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia posted on X a report showing his agents apprehended just over 6,700 migrants in Fiscal Year 23. By the end of the year on September 30, that number climbed to 6,925 migrant apprehensions.

Garcia stated the apprehension this year exceeded the total apprehensions for the previous 11 years combined.

The Swanton Sector spans the Canadian border in northeastern New York, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

During Fiscal Year 22, the number of apprehensions was only 1,065. Compare this to the 956 migrants apprehended just in the month of September. In Fiscal Year 21, that number was only reported to be 365.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/24/7k-migrant-apprehensions-in-one-canadian-border-sector-exceed-prior-11-years/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson