Author Topic: White House Hides Plan to Expand H-1B Giveaway of College Jobs  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House Hides Plan to Expand H-1B Giveaway of College Jobs
« on: October 22, 2023, 02:06:38 pm »
White House Hides Plan to Expand H-1B Giveaway of College Jobs

NEIL MUNRO21 Oct 2023272

President Joe Biden’s deputies have a new plan to help more H-1B foreigners take the white-collar salaries and opportunities that are needed by millions of indebted middle-class American graduates.

The planned giveaway was acknowledged on Friday night when few people were paying attention to the news. Biden’s officials also used the same Friday-night tactic to hide their record-breaking inflow of blue-collar southern migrants during 2023.

But the white-collar giveaway is also a golden opportunity for GOP candidates to win votes from swing-voting graduates with a promise of pro-American reforms to the H-1B program.

The program now keeps roughly 600,000 mid-skill foreign graduates in an expanding variety of non-technical and technical white-collar jobs. So far, few 2024 GOP candidates have mentioned the program, despite the GOP’s weak support among college grads.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/21/white-house-hides-plan-to-expand-h-1b-giveaway-of-collge-jobs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson