Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 26260 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2023, 02:56:46 am »
@SnakeEyes   @GtHawk

IMO, there's no way Bibi Netanyahu is going to go down looking like Biden's Bitch.

...unless they need that $$$ and those artillery shells that desperately.

I would have thought Israel might have something on Barack Obama and the Bidens to keep them on the straight and narrow.

...goes to show us just how SERIOUS things are right now for them.
And then, only long enough to get them.

BTW "Who Dares, Wins" is also the motto of the SAS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2023, 02:58:31 am »
@mystery-ak

THAT's gotta leave a mark!

It ain't like the Muzzies have a surplus of followers with a triple digit IQ.

This MAY be my own prejudices "speaking",but from what I have seen and heard,MOST Muzzies seem to have borderline retarded IQ's.

Inbreeding,isolation with  only relatives and neighbors to talk with,and the absolute death wish of Islam wrapping it all up  in a big bow means things are going to be ugly for for the Muzzie children of today who grow up to be the cannon fodder as  adults.

And I don't have the first clue about how to break that chain and reverse the mindset the religious zealots force upon them.

Hell,you KNOW they have radios that not only receive music,but also international news stories,but I am GUESSING that if you were a young Muslim and started going around telling your friends to stop attacking the Jews and TRY to live with them,you would be executed. Chances are so would your parents and siblings.

Islam is about nothing but the spilled blood of the non-believers,and a social system that seems to be taken right out of a prison manual.

For everyone BUT the leadership,of course.
Bottom line, @sneakypete, You can't learn at your mother's knee what she is forbidden to learn herself. It doesn't make for the brightest downline.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2023, 02:59:30 am »
@mystery-ak

"Who Dares Wins" is the motto of the Sayeret Matkal, an elite Israeli paratrooper unit.

@mystery-ak

HUH????

AFAIK,that is the motto of the British SAS.
You are correct. Maybe the Sayeret Matkal liked it, too. Tier one operators and all that.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2023, 03:21:43 am »
   The Israeli Air Force has come a long way since we gave them a couple of Messerschmitt Bf 109 in '48.

The Untold Story of U.S. Pilots Who Flew for Israel in 1948

A new documentary introduces the American volunteers who founded Israel’s first Air Force.

January 2015

The most famous face in the new documentary Above and Beyond belongs to performer Paul Reubens. Seated beside his mother, he remembers his dad, Milton Rubenfeld, a stunt pilot who flew for the Royal Air Force and the U.S. Army Air Force, and then – in 1948 – for Israel’s desperate four-aircraft air force in its war against five Arab armies. “He was swaggering and macho, like Indiana Jones,” Reubens says. “He felt like it was his destiny.”

Rubenfeld and a handful of other American pilots who volunteered to fly for Israel are the subjects of producer Nancy Spielberg and director Roberta Grossman’s absorbing and crisply edited new film. They’re also its stars, which might be why the movie never bothers to identify Reubens by his more familiar stage name: Pee Wee Herman.

The story of Rubenfeld and a handful of other pilots who left home to fly barely airworthy Nazi Messerschmitt Bf 109s—“Messer-shits,” as Gideon Lichtman, who flew some 30 IAF missions, quips—in early engagements against Egyptian and Iraqi forces is so compelling it’s a wonder it hasn’t inspired a movie before now. Lichtman and his compatriots are old men; two of the IAF volunteers interviewed, George Lichter and Colemen Goldstein, have died in the interval since it was shot. But they were young and rakish in the years after World War II, and that braggadocio is part of what makes the documentary so fun to watch, despite its somber subject. (The war is covered only from the Israeli side, incidentally.) Lichtman reveals that he would have died in a mysterious crash that claimed the life of Canadian fighter ace “Buzz” Beurling in Rome—where pilots in transit to Israel spent a lot of their time—had he not canceled plans to join Beurling that day on account of having brought a lady home with him the prior evening.

<..snip..>

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smithsonianmag.com%2Fair-space-magazine%2Funtold-story-pilots-flew-israel-180954112%2F

*Without the Paywall
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2023, 03:35:01 am »
Okay, I want to see it. :yowsa:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2023, 03:40:56 am »
You are correct. Maybe the Sayeret Matkal liked it, too. Tier one operators and all that.

@Smokin Joe

I never had the honor of being attached to the SAS,but I did know a couple of people whose word I absolutely trust that spent a tour with them,and they told me these guys were a good as good gets.

Providing,of course,that their political masters allow them to operate like they  want,which is THE chief problem with every Special Operations  unit on the planet. The damn politicians just can  NOT resist sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

You want your Special Operations teams to operate at maximum efficiency and "produce the goods",you tell them what you want/need them to do,and then get the HELL out of their way and let them take over every aspect of the mission. Yeah,the team WILL be required to brief you on their plans once there is a target date,and the senior officers that lead the various units need to have a briefing and compare notes as to what can be done by  them and what can't be done by  them,but that is just SOP.

ANY officer that sticks his nose in where it doesn't belong and screws things up will end up in forced retirement if he has the time in to retire,or just out of uniform and on the loose if he doesn't.

After all,what is the purpose of having "pros on call" if you don't listen to them?

Not that this is a real problem. It isn't. ANY officer who isn't wearing stars on his collars understands he goes in for a mission briefing,is allowed to voice  his concerns if he has any,and then he STFU. The unit commander either gives the go-ahead of he calls the mission off.

BTW,there has to be something seriously wrong with  the mission if it is called off after the training and briefing.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2023, 03:45:35 am »
   The Israeli Air Force has come a long way since we gave them a couple of Messerschmitt Bf 109 in '48.

The Untold Story of U.S. Pilots Who Flew for Israel in 1948

A new documentary introduces the American volunteers who founded Israel’s first Air Force.

January 2015

The most famous face in the new documentary Above and Beyond belongs to performer Paul Reubens. Seated beside his mother, he remembers his dad, Milton Rubenfeld, a stunt pilot who flew for the Royal Air Force and the U.S. Army Air Force, and then – in 1948 – for Israel’s desperate four-aircraft air force in its war against five Arab armies. “He was swaggering and macho, like Indiana Jones,” Reubens says. “He felt like it was his destiny.”

@corbe

Yup,he was definitely a fighter pilot.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2023, 03:55:22 am »
@Smokin Joe

I never had the honor of being attached to the SAS,but I did know a couple of people whose word I absolutely trust that spent a tour with them,and they told me these guys were a good as good gets.

Providing,of course,that their political masters allow them to operate like they  want,which is THE chief problem with every Special Operations  unit on the planet. The damn politicians just can  NOT resist sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

You want your Special Operations teams to operate at maximum efficiency and "produce the goods",you tell them what you want/need them to do,and then get the HELL out of their way and let them take over every aspect of the mission. Yeah,the team WILL be required to brief you on their plans once there is a target date,and the senior officers that lead the various units need to have a briefing and compare notes as to what can be done by  them and what can't be done by  them,but that is just SOP.

ANY officer that sticks his nose in where it doesn't belong and screws things up will end up in forced retirement if he has the time in to retire,or just out of uniform and on the loose if he doesn't.

After all,what is the purpose of having "pros on call" if you don't listen to them?

Not that this is a real problem. It isn't. ANY officer who isn't wearing stars on his collars understands he goes in for a mission briefing,is allowed to voice  his concerns if he has any,and then he STFU. The unit commander either gives the go-ahead of he calls the mission off.

BTW,there has to be something seriously wrong with  the mission if it is called off after the training and briefing.

You call the Fire Department, get the best, and you don't tell them how to put out the fire. Just get out of the way.

One of the original SEAL Team 6 was a lifelong friend, and I did meet and talk with a former SAS guy over in Montana (I won't say where).

Interesting that the former was known in the community, had been the local Fire Chief twice (same department I was in, we were both in back when I was a fireman, he just went back there when he got out of the Navy on a full medical and I stayed out west doing geology. Any time I was back there for a visit, it was like I had just walked out of the room and walked back in, even though years went by in between.).
The latter was known in his town, too, not that it was belabored. The locals got a kick out of watching him on rare occasion take down some fool guy who started something-- head and shoulders taller, and likely time and a half his weight, in all of about two seconds...and then buy the guy he'd just put down a beer. Word got out. Respect is respect, but I could see by the way the guy moved and assessed the room that he could handle whatever. We got along well, too, 'cause the oil patch is all about getting it done, making it work, and doing the job right, just a different line of work.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2023, 05:04:29 am »
:bkmk:
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2023, 05:53:30 am »
mystery-ak
...I want to know how they got here
First off, I have said this multiple times.  The USA has been bringing mostly mussies via the Diversified Visa Program(Greencard Lottery) since before 9/11.

One can check every year individually to see how many from what country.  Iran usually leads the list of Greencard recipients.  Each recipient brings their entire family.   So figure at least 80% of roughly 250,000 each year come as Greencard recipients.  That does not include the extended family members that come after they have established citizenship here in the USA.

And then there are the refugees that are brought in.  Obama settled a rather large number of Somalis in one location in Minnesota, and thanks to that planning, we now have Ilhan Omar as a member of Congress.  And if what I heard is true, she came here illegally, and should have been deported long before she ever became a citizen.

Last but not least, Biden announced the doors are wide open after taking office, and we have millions flooding into the USA each year ILLEGALLY!!!!!!!

All this sh*t is happening because the people you elect to Congress, and I include all of them, they are NOT doing their job.  How many decades have we waited for these do nothings to enact legislation in regard to immigration and the illegal invasion into the USA.

Far as I am concerned, every illegal alien should be deported immediately.  No courts for processing, just arrest them and deport them.  I am so sick and tired of hearing about not enough judges.  Screw that bullsh*t.

Someone wants to enter the USA as a refugee, they do it ONLY VIA THE EMBASSY in their country.  Nothing done here.  Close the border.  Period.  End this crap of all these people being scheduled to appear before a judge here.  Total nonsense!

But this will not end or have a chance  of ending until we have TERM LIMITS.  Until we begin swapping out more of these Washington turds for life, nothing of consequence changes.

These dead heads in Congress, by NOT doing their job, are destroying the USA.

T    E   R   M         L   I   M   I   T   S   !      N   O   W!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 05:54:29 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2023, 12:35:26 pm »
This is the drug Hamas terrorists took to help them slaughter Israelis

The Jerusalem Post By WALLA! 10/19/2023

Captagon pills were found in the pockets of Hamas terrorists.

Hamas terrorists who carried out a surprise attack on October 7 were found to be under the influence of Captagon, a synthetic amphetamine-type stimulant that has been clandestinely produced in southern Europe and trafficked through Turkey to the consumer markets on the Arabian Peninsula, as reported by Nir Dvori of Channel 12.

The pills were recovered from the pockets of many terrorists who lost their lives on Israeli soil.

This stimulant drug, also known as the "cocaine for the poor," allowed the terrorists to commit heinous acts with a sense of calmness and indifference. Simultaneously, it kept them highly alert for extended periods and suppressed their appetite.

Captagon: Used by ISIS

Captagon gained notoriety in 2015 when it was discovered to be used by ISIS fighters to suppress fear prior to carrying out terrorist operations. As the influence of terrorist organizations like ISIS diminished, Lebanon and Syria took the reins and began producing and distributing the drug on a large scale.

Gaza, in particular, became a popular market for the drug, especially among addicted young individuals.

More: https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-769250

Is it possible for Israel to use this as a rallying cry for global unity against Hamas for supplying the drug, its leadership in particular ---  a global jihad to kill them all?   Could this have the potential to unify governments with Israel, including Arab?  Killing the drug manufacturers and traffickers would be an added plus.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2023, 01:17:32 pm »
Nikki Haley warns Biden not to ‘fall for it’ after Hamas released hostages: ‘This is a time to be smart’

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2023, 01:32:30 pm »
Aid trucks enter Gaza after Rafah border crossing opens
By Alexandria Sillo

In this aerial view, a convoy of lorries carrying humanitarian aid enter the Gaza Strip from Egypt via the Rafah border crossing on October 21, 2023.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2023, 01:32:55 pm »
Palestinian death toll in Gaza rises to 4,385: Hamas-controlled ministry
By Olivia Land

At least 4,385 people have been killed in the Gaza Strip since the start of the Israel-Hamas war two weeks ago, the Hamas-controlled health ministry said, according to the Times of Israel.

About 1,756 of the casualties are children, the ministry added.

The numbers do not differentiate between civilians and Hamas terrorists, the Times of Israel noted.

Israeli officials claim to have killed 1,500 terrorists since the conflict started on Oct. 7.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2023, 01:33:35 pm »
US, several European countries pressuring Israel to delay Gaza ground invasion: report
By Richard Pollina

Following the release of the two American hostages held by Hamas terrorists, the US and several European countries have been quietly pressuring Israel to stall its looming ground invasion of the Gaza Strip — fearing other hostages will not be released, a senior diplomatic official told The Times of Israel.

The outlet reports that the governments are hoping more hostages can be rescued through diplomatic means before troops move into the enclave.

Israel has stood committed to their offensive to destroy Hamas’ military and territorial capabilities in Gaza since they massacred countless civilians around villages near the Gaza border earlier this month.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2023, 01:34:08 pm »
White House says Biden did not hear question about Israel delaying ground invasion of Gaza
By Reuters

WASHINGTON – US President Joe Biden did not hear a question from a reporter who asked whether Israel should delay a potential ground invasion of Gaza until more hostages can get out, when he answered, “yes,” the White House said.

“The president was far away. He didn’t hear the full question. The question sounded like ‘Would you like to see more hostages released?’ He wasn’t commenting on anything else,” White House spokesperson Ben LaBolt said.

Biden was walking up the steps to board Air Force One when a reporter shouted the question over the sound of the plane’s engines. Biden stopped for a moment and said, “yes,” and then proceeded onto the plane
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2023, 01:38:45 pm »
The Times of Israel
@TimesofIsrael
·
20m
Pipe bomb explodes near Israeli embassy in Cyprus, no injuries; 4 Syrians arrested
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2023, 02:20:58 pm »

Judith and Natalie Raanan reunite with their loved ones.
Support the USO