Author Topic: Biden's re-election efforts bolstered by massive donations from George Soros and other billionaires  (Read 549 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's re-election efforts bolstered by massive donations from George Soros and other billionaires

Soros and others provided six-figure contributions to the Biden Victory Fund during the third quarter
By Joe Schoffstall Fox News
Published October 18, 2023 12:15pm EDT

George Soros' son takes control of financial empire: I'm more political
Kelly O'Grady and Will Cain weigh in on Alex Soros chairing Open Society Foundations.

George Soros and other prominent billionaires bolstered President Biden's re-election efforts during the third quarter, filings reviewed by Fox News Digital show.

The deep-pocketed donors each cut six-figure contributions to the Biden Victory Fund — a joint fundraising venture that consists of Biden's campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), all 50 state Democratic parties and Washington, D.C.'s Democratic committee — between July and September.

The structure allows wealthy benefactors to donate up to $929,600 each per election cycle. Joint fundraising committees have gained traction with both political parties in recent years, enabling donors to contribute far more to one entity, which then takes the cash and showers it among the groups involved in the endeavor.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-re-election-efforts-bolstered-by-six-figure-donations-george-soros-other-billionaires
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
More like dirty foreign money laundered through Act Blue. 
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Basically the same billionaires that donated to his 2020 run :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

But of course -- who's paying attention and doing anything about it??  Ronna???  Where the heck are you??? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Those big-money behind-the-scenes donors KNOW that ol' white joe isn't going to be the candidate next year.

Will they also be the ones who decide who is going to replace him?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ahm shocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Hooda evin thunk dat Biden wooda evin had a oponit? Aftur all,hes seeeew smart!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Those big-money behind-the-scenes donors KNOW that ol' white joe isn't going to be the candidate next year.

Will they also be the ones who decide who is going to replace him?

@Fishrrman

You GOTTA be kidding! That was decided months ago by The Billionaires Boys Club.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@Fishrrman

You GOTTA be kidding! That was decided months ago by The Billionaires Boys Club.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.