Author Topic: Liberal Media Outlet Ripped for Saying Open Border is a Myth Started by Conservatives  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Liberal Media Outlet Ripped for Saying Open Border is a Myth Started by Conservatives
By Mike LaChance Oct. 18, 2023 8:30 pm

The liberal media outlet ‘Axios’ is getting dragged by critics for claiming that the idea of an open border is a ‘myth’ that was started by conservatives.

It’s amazing the lengths the propaganda media will go to in order to deny the reality of life under Biden.

Who could possibly look at what’s going on across the country and suggest that we don’t have a problem at the border?

FOX News reports:

Axios ripped for report claiming open borders is a ‘myth’ started by conservatives: ‘Next level gaslighting’

Social media users took media outlet Axios to task on Tuesday after it reported that despite conservatives’ complaints, the U.S. southern border is “more fortified than it’s ever been.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/liberal-media-outlet-ripped-saying-open-border-is/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Governor of Massachusetts doesn't believe it's a myth - and she's a Dem.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright