Author Topic: EV Push is 'Impossible Dream' that Won't Impact Climate or Lower Costs, Comprehensive Study Reveals  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 EV Push is 'Impossible Dream' that Won't Impact Climate or Lower Costs, Comprehensive Study Reveals
Story by Jack Davis •
19h

The emissions Nirvana predicted by supporters of electric vehicles is an illusion, according to a new report.

The massive study by the Manhattan Institute notes that multiple levels of government are enacting rules on enshrining goals that would bring about an all-electric vehicle universe, or one in which internal combustion engines are minimally tolerated. The Washington Examiner noted that President Joe Biden wants 50 percent of all vehicles in the U.S. sold to be electric, and he wants that accomplished by 2030.

New Mexico just mandated new rules requiring that by 2027, 43 percent of new vehicles delivered to New Mexico have to be electric. By 2032, that rises to 82 percent, according to KOB-TV.

That did not connect with Albuquerque resident Isaac Romero, who said, “I think electric vehicles are a pipe dream. That’s just my opinion.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/ev-push-is-impossible-dream-that-won-t-impact-climate-or-lower-costs-comprehensive-study-reveals/ar-AA1irWhX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9778165a72cd4767af3f37e0c1a0f33c&ei=56
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson