Author Topic: Another Blue State Unveils Electric Vehicle Mandate  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another Blue State Unveils Electric Vehicle Mandate
« on: October 19, 2023, 11:30:56 am »
Another Blue State Unveils Electric Vehicle Mandate
© Provided by America Insider

Michelle Lujan Grisham, the governor of New Mexico, has issued an executive order mandating that all state government agencies transition to a fully electric vehicle fleet by 2035.

Her administration is actively working on enhancing electric vehicle (EV) tax credits to make them more accessible and affordable.

This executive order aligns with Lujan Grisham’s ongoing efforts to promote and support electric vehicles in the state.

She said, “The fact of the matter is that consumers and dealers want better access to electric vehicles, and the actions we’ve taken through Clean Car rules and now tax credits are leveling the playing field.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/another-blue-state-unveils-electric-vehicle-mandate/ar-AA1itlGe?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9778165a72cd4767af3f37e0c1a0f33c&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson