Author Topic: Kennedy family condemns RFK Jr.'s independent run, calls it 'perilous' for US  (Read 1171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kennedy family condemns RFK Jr.'s independent run, calls it 'perilous' for US
by Asher Notheis, Social Media Producer
October 09, 2023 04:02 PM

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s family members have condemned his decision to run as an independent in the 2024 presidential election, claiming that he "does not share the same values, vision or judgment."

Kennedy's announcement on Monday follows weeks of speculation that the candidate would leave the Democratic Party and run as an independent. The statement from Kennedy's family, which claimed that his announcement was "deeply saddening," was signed by four of his siblings: Kerry Kennedy, Rory Kennedy, Joseph Patrick Kennedy II, and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend.

"The decision of our brother Bobby to run as a third party candidate against Joe Biden is dangerous to our country," the statement read. "Bobby might share the same name as our father, but he does not share the same values, vision or judgment. Today's announcement is deeply saddening for us. We denounce his candidacy and believe it to be perilous for our country."

https://twitter.com/KerryKennedyRFK/status/1711419719683559659

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kennedy-family-condemns-rfkjr-run-perilous-us
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

"The decision of our brother Bobby to run as a third party candidate against Joe Biden is dangerous to our country," the statement read. "Bobby might share the same name as our father, but he does not share the same values, vision or judgment. Today's announcement is deeply saddening for us. We denounce his candidacy and believe it to be perilous for our country."

Wow.  Denigrating your own brother like that.  Just wow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

Bobby might share the same name as our father, but he does not share the same values, vision or judgment.

What values would those be?  Passing whores around to his brothers?

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I think I've mentioned before that Matthew "Max" Kennedy, one of RFK's brothers, was in my "small section" (groups of about 25 with whom you are assigned all first year clases) in law school, and I became pretty good friends with him.  Really nice guy, and shockingly none of that Kennedy ego.  Also, turned down the hordes of women who threw themselves at him because he had a serious girlfriend in another school.  Anyway, glad to see he didn't sign on to slamming his brother.  Wouldn't have seemed his style.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 02:01:23 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline mountaineer

What values would those be?  Passing whores around to his brothers?
Don't forget the drug and alcohol abuse.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 02:00:40 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Kennedy's use to have each others back even if their concubines were under water.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Kennedy's use to have each others back even if their concubines were under water.

Where ever there are four Kennedys, you'll find a fifth.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where ever there are four Kennedys, you'll find a fifth.

They always did celebrated the the fourth with a fifth
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Intentional, I believe... To make him palatable to the Right. Stalking horse of a different kind from Christie.

Offline LMAO

An RFK Junior presidency would absolutely be perilous for this country

But if it’s Trump versus Biden in 2024, he may end up doing close to as well as Ross Perot did in 1992
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The Kennedy family does not take kindly to those of their own who don't go along with their collective. Ask Aunt Rosemary.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024