Author Topic: 6 year old child assaulted while waiting in line  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
6 year old child assaulted while waiting in line
« on: October 08, 2023, 02:33:23 pm »
6 year old child assaulted while waiting in line

Conversation
real Anthony Aguero
@AgueroForTexas
🚨Viewer 🎥 discretion is advised⚠️ 🔊 This is a very sensitive subject. It is not for the faint of heart. A child on the border was being assaulted by its perpetrator. I had to keep my composure until I was sure of what I was witnessing. This child was 6 years old, the man was unable to provide official documentation while being questioned by Border Patrol agents. He became very nervous. I’m asking you to please help us spread awareness as this is an ongoing daily occurrence. Thanks to you all who make it possible for us to be out there at the right place at the right time, we were able to rescue this child from this monster preventing him from hurting this child any longer. They were separated from each other and HHS reached out to me for footage to open a criminal investigation against the suspect. With the ramped up crossings your support is crucial for us to continue our work out on the border. These are real life situations, and these children are counting on us. This is happening much more than you can imagine. Please consider going to http://GiveSendGo.com/BorderTeam to help us on our mission… God Bless you all… #OperationBorderWars

https://twitter.com/AgueroForTexas/status/1710169293709607300
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 6 year old child assaulted while waiting in line
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 02:35:29 pm »
  HHS reached out to me for footage to open a criminal investigation against the suspect. 

I'll bet it had more to do with covering it up than launching an investigation.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson