Author Topic: Summer Weather Data Doesn’t Support Claims Of Climate Catastrophe  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ROY SPENCER AND KEVIN DAYARATNA ON OCT 4, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Summer Weather Data Doesn’t Support Claims Of Climate Catastrophe

summer sunBad news sells, and numerous media outlets have sensationalized the past summer as being the hottest on record. But the details behind the dramatic headlines are unremarkable, and certainly no reason to panic.

Yes, some parts of the world have experienced unusual warmth in recent years. And the satellite-based dataset that global warming skeptics often point to will likely see 2023 as the warmest year since [recordkeeping] began in 1979. [emphasis, links added]

But there is much more to these measures than meets the eye.

“Record warmth” in any given year is usually measured in mere fractions of a degree Fahrenheit.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/summer-weather-data-doesnt-support-claims-of-climate-catastrophe/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson