Author Topic: 'Charge rage' has become such a thing service stations are employing marshals  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Charge rage' has become such a thing service stations are employing marshals
Story by Sam Courtney-Guy •
7h

The UK’s biggest chain of motorway service stations has started recruiting marshals to break up rows between electric car drivers over limited charging points.

A lack of connections to the national power grid means not enough charging points can be installed to keep up with demand, industry figures say.

The chief executive of Moto, which operates 59 service stations around the country, warned of ‘public disorder’ incidents erupting at peak times as a result.

Ken McMeikan says long waits for charging points to free up has left staff dealing with ‘very angry and stressed’ drivers, branding the phenomenon ‘charge rage’.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/charge-rage-has-become-such-a-thing-service-stations-are-employing-marshals/ar-AA1hynET?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=942f5d9efb9e4721afeb6eaea5e68b7d&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji