Author Topic: WATCH: Congressman SCORCHES Biden For ‘Engineered’ Border Crisis, Reveals Staggering Statistics  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Congressman SCORCHES Biden For ‘Engineered’ Border Crisis, Reveals Staggering Statistics
By ChrisSeptember 26, 2023Updated:September 27, 2023

Congressman Ronny Jackson (R-TX) loudly criticized President Joe Biden’s handling of the U.S. southern border situation during an appearance on Laura Ingraham’s show. Calling it the worst he’s seen, Jackson painted a bleak picture of the border’s current state.

“This border, Laura, is wide open. We have thousands of people crossing every day,” Jackson began, citing figures such as 223,000 crossings in August and 11,000 just the previous day. “This is a national security crisis.”

Jackson expressed his concerns over the potential public health disaster, including the rising number of people with tuberculosis crossing the border. He also referenced the information he received from Border Patrol agents on the overwhelming number of unaccompanied adult males among the border crossers.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-congressman-scorches-biden-for-engineered-border-crisis-reveals-staggering-statistics-mace/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson