Author Topic: Air Force shakes up military education in bid to build better leaders  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force shakes up military education in bid to build better leaders
By Rachel S. Cohen
 Sep 26, 06:52 PM

The Air Force is tweaking its professional development programs as a new generation of airmen begins to rise through the ranks.

The changes aim to deliver more consistent lessons in leadership and reinforce the service’s standards, while becoming more relevant to the challenges that supervisors now face. They are part of a broader push to foster well-rounded airmen who are as emotionally intelligent as they are technically skilled, for a stronger force on and off the battlefield.

“Over the past several years, our service has been working diligently to meet our national defense needs,” Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. CQ Brown and Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force JoAnne Bass wrote in a Sept. 18 letter to the force. “Our most significant advantage remains steadfast — a powerful, capable enlisted corps. We must continue to improve upon how we develop these airmen to sustain our competitive advantage.”

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2023/09/26/air-force-shakes-up-military-education-in-bid-to-build-better-leaders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson