Author Topic: Special Operations training: Unlocking the secrets  (Read 153 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Special Operations training: Unlocking the secrets
« on: September 27, 2023, 04:49:54 pm »
Special Operations training: Unlocking the secrets
By
Jessica Evans
Jun 7, 2023

Welcome to the world of special operations training, where ordinary men and women transform themselves into extraordinary warriors. If you've ever wondered what it takes to become a member of these legendary teams, buckle up and get ready for an insider's look at the rigorous journey they undertake. Spoiler alert - it's beyond intense. In fact, it's downright grueling. And it's true what they say: only the strong survive. But, if you're one of those to survive, well then, you'll have bragging rights for just about forever. From the historical roots to the diverse branches of the American military, let's explore the captivating world of special operations. So grab your camo gear, and let's dive in!

Unveiling untold histories
Before we embark on this epic adventure, let's look at the untold history of Special Forces in the American military. From the daring exploits of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) in World War II to the modern-day heroes of the Army Green Berets, the journey of Special Forces is a testament to their indomitable spirit and unwavering commitment.

During World War II, the OSS emerged as a formidable force, pioneering unconventional warfare tactics and conducting covert operations behind enemy lines. These brave individuals, known as "Jedburghs," infiltrated occupied territories, coordinated resistance movements, and gathered critical intelligence. Their audacious actions laid the foundation for the future of the Special Forces.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/military-news/special-operations-training-unlocking-the-secrets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson