Author Topic: How is the falling confidence in America’s military creating a real crisis?  (Read 156 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How is the falling confidence in America’s military creating a real crisis?
By
Lyle D. Solomon
Sep 23, 2023

SUMMARY

The decline in confidence in America's military is giving rise to a significant crisis that extends beyond matters of defense and security.

According to a Gallup poll from June 1-22, the latest figures show that Americans' confidence in the military has reached its lowest level in 25 years, standing at 60%.

As a nation's military strength has profound implications for its global standing, economic stability, and diplomatic relationships, a weakening perception of America's military prowess leads to concerns that reverberate far beyond national security.

This crisis concerns military capabilities and the intricate interplay between military confidence, economic resilience and international influence.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/military-news/falling-confidence-in-american-military-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson