Author Topic: Russia and China Dominating the Race for Nuclear Electricity Generation  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Russia and China Dominating the Race for Nuclear Electricity Generation

By Ronald Stein, P.E.
Published September 25, 2023
America continues to relinquish control to Russia and China for the nuclear technology to generate continuous zero emission electricity

As the USA and many world leaders continue the pursuit of “unreliable electricity”, from wind turbines and solar panels, that can only generate intermittent electricity at best from available breezes and sunshine, Russia, China, France, and Finland have emerged as the leaders in nuclear power generation to achieve continuous uninterruptible, affordable, and zero emission electricity.

According to recent reports, Russia and China are currently leading the world in nuclear electricity generation which also happens to be continuous uninterruptable zero-emissions electricity.

About 60 nuclear power reactors are currently being constructed in 15 countries, notably China, India, and Russia. Together, China and Russia account for 70 percent of new nuclear plants.

The United States, which once led the way in nuclear energy, now lags with only a handful of new reactors under construction. The dominance of Russia and China is likely to continue for the foreseeable future as they invest heavily in new technology and expand their nuclear power programs.

https://heartland.org/opinion/russia-and-china-dominating-the-race-for-nuclear-electricity-generation/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson