Author Topic: Joe Biden Blames His Border Crisis on 'MAGA Republicans'  (Read 233 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Blames His Border Crisis on 'MAGA Republicans'
« on: September 23, 2023, 05:32:18 pm »
Joe Biden Blames His Border Crisis on 'MAGA Republicans'

Sarah Arnold
September 22, 2023 5:45 PM

Since day one, the Biden Administration has undone the progress of former President Trump's secure border, turning the U.S. into nothing but a playground for illegal aliens.

However, in proper Democrat form, President Joe Biden spent much of his Thursday night blaming "MAGA Republicans" for the worst border crisis in U.S. history.

During the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute's annual gala, Biden claimed Republicans have "undermined" his border security policies despite hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants crossing the country daily under his term.

"MAGA Republicans ... spent four years gutting the immigration system under my predecessor. They continue to undermine our border security today," Biden said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/09/22/biden-blames-border-crisis-on-maga-republicans-n2628819
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Blames His Border Crisis on 'MAGA Republicans'
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 05:38:08 pm »
Hey, Buster, that's MEGA Republicans to you!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org