Author Topic: Blatant Biden lie earns BRUTAL CNN fact-check: ‘Not been to even close to ‘every’ mass shooting site  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blatant Biden lie earns BRUTAL CNN fact-check: ‘Not been to even close to ‘every’ mass shooting site’
September 23, 2023 | Melissa Fine

The world is, by now, getting used to President Joe Biden’s propensity to embellish the truth, but when he claimed on Friday that he has “been to every mass shooting,” people on social media hit the pause button.

Even CNN tore into Biden with a brutal fact-check that details the magnitude of his shameless lie.

When his metaphorical pants burst into flames, Biden was announcing from the White House Rose Garden the “creation of the first-ever White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention — the first office in our history.”

“I created — by executive order, I determined to send a clear message about how important this issue is to me and to the country,” he said. “It matters.”

“And here’s why,” he continued. “After every mass shooting, we hear a simple message — the same message heard all over the country, and I’ve been to every mass shooting: ‘Do something. Please do something. Do something to prevent the tragedies that leave behind survivors who will always carry the physical and emotional scars, families who will never be the same, communities overwhelmed by grief and trauma. Do something. Do something.'”

“Well, my administration has been working relentlessly to do something,” he vowed.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1705299599563391278

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/23/blatant-biden-lie-earns-brutal-cnn-fact-check-not-been-to-even-close-to-every-mass-shooting-site-1398502/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34