Author Topic: Biden Taps Vice President Harris to Lead Executive Level Gun Control Office  (Read 505 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Taps Vice President Harris to Lead Executive Level Gun Control Office

AWR Hawkins 21 Sep 2023

When President Joe Biden announces the new executive-level Office of Gun Violence Prevention on Friday, he will name Vice President Kamala Harris as the one to oversee the office, according to Politico.

On September 19, 2023, Breitbart News noted that Biden would be announcing the creation of the new office on Friday.

Information from the Washington Post indicated the office will operate as a coordinated effort between the “White House, the Community Justice Action Fund and Everytown for Gun Safety.”

Shannon Watts, a Mike Bloomberg affiliate who founded Moms Demand Action, praised the creation of the Office of Gun Violence Prevention, saying, “If this announcement is, in fact, the creation of a single point of leadership on gun violence in the administration, it’s a very big deal for the movement.”

She added, “A governmental focal point dedicated to creating a framework for overseeing national policy, research and resources would be more than symbolic — it would be a significant turning point for the movement.”

Politico pointed out that Harris will lead the office, and they printed excerpts of a statement from her, which said, “Our promise to the American people is this: we will not stop working to end the epidemic of gun violence in every community, because we do not have a moment, nor a life to spare.”

Harris also noted, “The new Office of Gun Violence Prevention will play a critical role in implementing President Biden’s and my efforts to reduce violence to the fullest extent under the law, while also engaging and encouraging Congressional leaders, state and local leaders, and advocates to come together to build upon the meaningful progress that we have made to save lives.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/09/21/biden-taps-vp-harris-lead-executive-level-gun-control-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden Taps Vice President Harris to Lead Executive Level Gun Control Office
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 01:48:58 pm »
If she does as well at this job as she has done with her boarder gig we have nothing to worry about.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 02:35:40 pm »
If she does as well at this job as she has done with her boarder gig we have nothing to worry about.

What does a sex worker like Kamel-uh know about shooting projectiles?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 02:37:29 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 02:47:45 pm »
   She'll screw this up (pun intended) as bad as VP Pence screwed up the Covid Task Force.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 02:56:02 pm »

:thumbsup:

Stupidity and indolence are her defining characteristics. Indians should be happy Kammie does not "identify" as Indian.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 03:03:15 pm »
 ////00000////

This is great news for 2nd Amendment supporters.

Why would Joe give Kamala another opportunity to fail spectacularly in public? ... unless it suits his purpose.

1.) Give lip service and window dressing to gun-control Progressives.
2.) To demonstrate why she should not be on the 2024 ticket.

Could an ambassadorship to Wakanda or to Antarctica be in Kamala's future?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2023, 07:37:27 pm »
Kamala Harris Becomes Gun Control ‘Czar’ After Repeated Failures as Border, Voting Rights Czar

Kamala Harris will lead Biden’s gun control efforts after she produced questionable results on the border and with voting rights legislation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/22/kamala-harris-becomes-gun-control-czar-after-repeated-failures-border-voting-rights-czar/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2023, 07:53:26 pm »
////00000////

This is great news for 2nd Amendment supporters.

Why would Joe give Kamala another opportunity to fail spectacularly in public? ... unless it suits his purpose.

1.) Give lip service and window dressing to gun-control Progressives.
2.) To demonstrate why she should not be on the 2024 ticket.

Could an ambassadorship to Wakanda or to Antarctica be in Kamala's future?

.....hmmm  I wish I could have your optimism on this. I think this is one issue that she isn't going to take lightly and will be very active on implementing gun control; possibly seizing guns/ammunition, trying to amend the 2A and pushing for martial law. IF she succeeds, Brandon will step down as she'll be a shoe-in for the DEM nominee.

Illegals she could care less about as she knows that it means votes for her party.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2023, 11:53:43 pm »
If she proves to be as effective in this job as she has been in her other assignments, gun owners have nuthin' to worry about...

(sigh) posted before I read ANY of the replies...