Author Topic: The Marine Corps' version of F-35 has a unique feature that could have played a role in the South Ca  (Read 209 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Marine Corps' version of F-35 has a unique feature that could have played a role in the South Carolina crash
Story by cpanella@insider.com (Chris Panella) •
21h

The debris of a crashed F-35 was found Monday in South Carolina after its pilot ejected during a mishap Sunday.

It's unclear why the pilot ejected, but the jet may have flown on autopilot for some time afterwards.
Though it's not certain, a special seat feature in the F-35B could've played a role in the unusual incident.

Even after debris from a missing F-35 stealth fighter was discovered in South Carolina earlier this week, questions remain about why and how the pilot bailed out of the jet in the first place.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-marine-corps-version-of-f-35-has-a-unique-feature-that-could-have-played-a-role-in-the-south-carolina-crash/ar-AA1h0OVY?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8afe681c8096443184c4d4b082a13e5a&ei=38
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson