Author Topic: Ted Cruz Says Dems Will ‘Parachute’ In Michelle Obama, ‘Jettison’ Joe Biden  (Read 714 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz Says Dems Will ‘Parachute’ In Michelle Obama, ‘Jettison’ Joe Biden

Julianna Frieman
Contributor
September 18, 2023 2:38 PM ET

Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz predicted Monday that the Democratic Party will replace President Joe Biden with former First Lady Michelle Obama in the 2024 presidential election.

“Here’s the scenario that I think is perhaps the most likely and most dangerous,” Cruz said on his “Verdict with Ted Cruz” podcast. “In August of 2024, the Democrat kingmakers jettison Joe Biden and parachute in Michelle Obama.”

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1703753006175404261

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/18/ted-cruz-democrats-parachute-michelle-obama-jettison-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I concur with the good Senator from TX and something I've been predicting for quite some time.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can't wait for this to happen because you just know that the first thing Trump will do will be to demand proof of it's gender so "people will know what they are voting for."

I got lucky enough to have my question posted on a political discussion board that stated how Manchelle couldn't legally be elected as President because it's gender is unknown.

Frankly,I was shocked to see my post posted.

No,I CAN'T remember which board it was. Chemo brain,and I honestly didn't expect it to get listed.

Running for President of the US as a woman when you are a male HAS to be election fraud,at a minimum.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Oh, no.  It's Hillary Clinton's "inevitable" destiny to be the first woman President.  So let it be written, so let it be done.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have my doubts since Michael hated the White House...Being President will be much worse than being a First Lady...I say no-way..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You know, I think it's a ludicrous meme that I keep seeing pop up that the right is scared of a Democrat president's wife running in her term-limited husband's stead... but the more it keeps getting repeated, it sounds like the old Andrew Cuomo gin-up that he used to get elected in 2010. Deny everything until the incumbent drops out, put out some polling that shows the incumbent grossly underperforming... then swoop in as the hero.

Now that Cruz has hopped onto the bandwagon, I have a harder time disbelieving it than I should. As a sitting Senator, he probably knows more than we know.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Been saying this since near Day 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We damned sure don't need a fourth term of Obama corruption.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does anyone really believe that nonsense?  They have 2 children for Pete's sake.  If Trump brings this up he's more of a fool than even I could imagine.

@Jack Russell

If you say so.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I have my doubts since Michael hated the White House...Being President will be much worse than being a First Lady...I say no-way..

@mystery-ak I tend to agree, she doesn't seem to really want it. If it happens, she will be a sock puppet for her husband.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is Mooch Man enough to take on the job?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I agree.  She never seemed to be someone who liked the constraints of Washington - she just liked the social stuff and prestige and she's already got that now.

I just don't think she wants to do the work.

Offline LMAO

Not happening
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Does anyone really believe that nonsense?  They have 2 children for Pete's sake.  If Trump brings this up he's more of a fool than even I could imagine.

Hey, I'd love to hear Trump bring that up.  Just what his polling numbers need!