Author Topic: LGBT protesters have taken over the Speaker of the House's office to demand support for global AIDS  (Read 316 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
LGBT protesters have taken over the Speaker of the House's office to demand support for global AIDS program ... when do they get 20 years for insurrection?

NTB Staff
·
Sep 11, 2023 · NottheBee.com

LGBT protesters have stormed into Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy's office to demand Republican support for a global AIDS program.

I'm sure McCarthy is fearing for his life right now! His office has been taken over by radical domestic extremists! It's an insurrection!

At least the Capitol Police have arrested the group of HIV-positive protesters.

https://notthebee.com/article/lgbt-protesters-have-taken-over-the-speaker-of-the-houses-office-to-demand-support-for-aids-program-and-it-looks-like-an-insurrection-to-me/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
when do they get 20 years for insurrection?

When hell freezes over since LGBT protesters have more rights. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson