Author Topic: John Fetterman dares Republicans to impeach Biden: ‘You just gotta call their bulls--t’  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Fetterman dares Republicans to impeach Biden: ‘You just gotta call their bulls--t’
'Go ahead, do it. I dare you,' Fetterman reportedly told a small group of journalists
 By Brian Flood Fox News
Published September 7, 2023 10:14am EDT

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., dared Republicans to impeach President Biden on Wednesday, insisting that "sometimes you just gotta call their bulls--t."

"Go ahead, do it. I dare you," Fetterman told a small group of reporters in his Capitol Hill office when asked about a GOP push for impeachment, according to the HuffPost.

"If you can find the votes, go ahead, because you’re going to lose. It’s a loser," Fetterman said.

Last week, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said an impeachment inquiry against Biden will only move forward if there is a formal House vote.

"It would just be like a big circle jerk on the fringe right," Fetterman added. "Sometimes you just gotta call their bulls--t. If they’re going to threaten, then let’s see it."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/john-fetterman-dares-republicans-impeach-biden-just-gotta-call-their-bull
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

British Prime Minister held an election to call the Brexit-eers' bluff, and lost.

The Impeach Biden strategy is more about fund raising, distraction, and redirection for do-nothing Republicans in Congress.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
And why would anyone take seriously a person who does not have abilty to utter a complete sentence?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who translated Fetterspeak to come up with those real words and sentences?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And why would anyone take seriously a person who does not have abilty to utter a complete sentence?
Seemed pretty articulate in the quotes... :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seemed pretty articulate in the quotes... :pondering:

Probably practiced it for weeks, and read it off a teleprompter.  I have zero belief this was an off the cuff event. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Fetterman is a bridge troll, but he's correct that impeachment would be a waste of time and resources when his Democrat party clearly would not allow one of their own to be removed from office even if they molested Kindergartners in a store window.

That might even appeal to their base.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thanks for the bluff, rough tough creampuff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Fetterman is a bridge troll, but he's correct that impeachment would be a waste of time and resources when his Democrat party clearly would not allow one of their own to be removed from office even if they molested Kindergartners in a store window.

:thumbsup:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
andy58,

The truth shall indeed set you free, well said.  Exposes how wicked these people are, and how shameless.
Democrat political whores, devoid of morality, serving Satan as best they know how.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions