Author Topic: Joe Biden Can’t Attack Trump’s Legal Woes Without Exposing His Own Massive Corruption  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Can’t Attack Trump’s Legal Woes Without Exposing His Own Massive Corruption

Joe Biden is in a pickle, politically speaking. His lead rival, Republican former President Donald J. Trump, has been indicted in four major cases, two of them federal, for a combined 91 charges and the forty-sixth president cannot talk about it.

ByBrandon WeichertPublished1 hour ago

Joe Biden is in a pickle, politically speaking.

His lead rival, Republican former President Donald J. Trump, has been indicted in four major cases, two of them federal, for a combined 91 charges and the forty-sixth president cannot talk about it.

Well, of course, he could be talking about it—any candidate worth their salt would be ripping the former president for his indictments—but if Biden does that, he’ll open himself to various counteraccusations that Biden cannot defend himself from.

That’s because, for all the indictments directed against Trump (by the Joe Biden-controlled Department of Justice, mind you), President Biden is up to his eyeballs in potential legal problems as well.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/09/joe-biden-cant-attack-trumps-legal-woes-without-exposing-his-own-massive-corruption/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 05:41:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson