Author Topic: WE ASKED AI TO CREATE IMAGES OF TOP-SECRET NEW STEALTH AIRCRAFT AND THESE WERE THE RESULTS  (Read 262 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WE ASKED AI TO CREATE IMAGES OF TOP-SECRET NEW STEALTH AIRCRAFT AND THESE WERE THE RESULTS
AIRPOWER
BY ALEX HOLLINGS
AUGUST 28, 2023
SHARE THIS ARTICLE

We used AI to create fictional photos of “top secret” stealth aircraft being tested over the United States, and the results were pretty interesting.

For a previous article, we used the generative artificial intelligence (AI) tool known as DALL-E 2 to create images of fictitious secret aircraft in Area 51. The images were, in a word, chilling, thanks in no small part to their strange combination of stark realism and David Cronenberg-esque depictions of human beings.

In other tests, we also consistently saw how DALL-E 2 struggles to create realistic images of existing aircraft like the F-22 Raptor, as you can see in these results that we got after asking for “a Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor flying over text that says, ‘SANDBOXX.'”

https://www.sandboxx.us/news/we-asked-ai-to-create-images-of-top-secret-new-stealth-aircraft/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson