Author Topic: Air Force expanding number of bases in Pacific over next decade  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force expanding number of bases in Pacific over next decade
« on: September 02, 2023, 05:48:27 pm »
Air Force expanding number of bases in Pacific over next decade
But the exact number depends on how much money the service gets in the future.
AUDREY DECKER | AUGUST 29, 2023
AIR FORCE ASIA-PACIFIC

The U.S. Air Force will increase its number of bases across the Pacific over the next decade, in an effort to spread out and become more survivable in conflict.

The service’s bases “will grow in increments that are visible through time, across probably two or three [future years defense programs] as we work through that,” said Brig. Gen. Michael Zuhlsdorf, the service’s deputy director of resource integration for engineering, logistics, and force protection.

But the total number of bases is dependent on how much funding the Air Force receives, Zuhlsdorf said Tuesday at the Mitchell Institute.

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2023/08/air-force-expanding-number-bases-pacific-over-next-decade/389834/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson