Author Topic: Man behind Heritage Middle School shooting threat allegedly claims he ‘had to kill 50 students’  (Read 507 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Man behind Heritage Middle School shooting threat allegedly claims he ‘had to kill 50 students’

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2023/08/31/man-behind-heritage-middle-school-shooting-threat-allegedly-claims-he-had-kill-50-students/?fbclid=IwAR0gou1a3V3JMhNnAA1JXpt_hKmGvjdznIknnMeGYklQ_wbmD92I9S3VRKQ

HORACE, N.D. (Valley News Live) - The threat of a possible shooting at Heritage Middle School in Horace was scary for all parties involved, and court records are now shining a light on what exactly happened leading up to the threat.

35-year-old James P. Donnelly was arrested at the “Roadway Inn” on University Dr. in Fargo Thursday morning. Donnelly now faces two felony terrorizing charges related to the threat.

>Snip<

According to the incident report, Donnelly told officials that “a frequency asked him to shoot up a Horace middle school to get a student out of a trapped parallel dimension.” He claimed he was told he had to kill 50 students to open a portal.

According to the documents: Donnelly said the frequencies have been coming to him for nine months asking if he wanted to “have sex with babies or manipulate mass shootings”. Donnelly claimed the frequency told him Monday that the location was Heritage Middle School.

This is the second thwarted mass casualty event in ND in a month. (Shootout in Fargo, resulting in the death of one officer, found the perp's car loaded with weapons)

Good job police, but WTF?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well I guess we know the guys answer to how many innocents would you kill to save one person. Will the authorities be conferring with Dan rather to try and determine what the frequency was?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is a good thing he is as crazy as it sounds. Someone less crazy would  have been more able to plan and carry it out.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Ah yes, the ol' parallel dimension ploy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ah yes, the ol' parallel dimension ploy.
When you thought of that, and I wish I had, did you hear it said by Maxwell Smart too? :tongue2:

Offline mountaineer

When you thought of that, and I wish I had, did you hear it said by Maxwell Smart too? :tongue2:
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org