Author Topic: Chicago Police Union President Calls to House Migrants at City Hall  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago Police Union President Calls to House Migrants at City Hall
By Margaret Flavin Aug. 26, 2023 9:15 am122 Comments

Chicagoans are increasingly outraged, and justifiably concerned, at how the City’s leadership is handling the illegal migrant crisis brought on by Joe Biden’s open borders policy.

Despite spending over $100M to care for the illegals arriving in Chicago, the City is so overwhelmed that police stations have been forced to serve as make-shift shelters.

According to the city’s Office of Emergency Management and Communications, approximately 1,246 illegals are staying temporarily at police stations.

Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara is exasperated with the burden being placed on officers forced to “babysit” illegals.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/chicago-police-union-president-house-migrants-city-hall/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson