Author Topic: Air Force Finds Elevated Levels of Toxic Chemicals at Minot  (Read 184 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force Finds Elevated Levels of Toxic Chemicals at Minot
« on: August 27, 2023, 01:03:19 pm »
Air Force Finds Elevated Levels of Toxic Chemicals at Minot
Aug. 24, 2023 | By Chris Gordon

The Air Force has found residue of a harmful and possibly carcinogenic substance at intercontinental ballistic missile facilities at Minot Air Force Base, N.D., it announced Aug. 24.

According to service officials, military bioenvironmental experts found elevated levels of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in an underground launch support building at the base.

The Air Force has now released findings on PCB levels at all three of its ICBM bases. Two—Minot and Malmstrom Air Force Base, Mont.—had levels that exceeded the Environmental Protection Agency’s acceptable limit, while the third, F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Wyo., had trace amounts of PCBs below the EPA’s acceptable limit.

Air Force Global Strike Command has ordered clean-ups for all three bases.

https://www.airandspaceforces.com/air-force-finds-elevated-levels-of-toxic-chemicals-at-minot/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson