Author Topic: 3 dead as Marine helicopter crashes in Australia during training, officials say  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

3 dead as Marine helicopter crashes in Australia during training, officials say
2h

At least three U.S. military personnel were killed on Sunday when a Marine helicopter crashed during a training exercise off the northern coast of Australia, U.S. officials said.

The Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey was carrying 23 service members when it went down at about 9:30 a.m. near the Tiwi Islands, in the Northern Territory of Australia, officials with the Marine Rotational Force-Darwin said in a statement.

Five other service members were taken to the Royal Darwin Hospital in serious condition, the statement said.

The Osprey had been transporting troops as part of a "routine training exercise" in support of Exercise Predators Run, a joint military exercise, officials said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/3-dead-as-marine-helicopter-crashes-in-australia-during-training-officials-say/ar-AA1fPww0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0ca20f3c20cd4bc89a7e6e9653eecf5f&ei=66
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson