Author Topic: Mexican cartel now has an elite unit of DRONE OPERATORS at its disposal  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexican cartel now has an elite unit of DRONE OPERATORS at its disposal
08/25/2023 // Kevin Hughes // 1.7K Views

Multiple sources have confirmed that the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG), one of the most brutal cartels in Mexico, has formed its own elite unit of drone operators.

U.S. based-security analysts, Mexican officials and cartel members themselves attested to the existence of CJNG's elite drone unit. The unit consists of a highly trained group of "sicarios" or hitmen devoted to modifying commercial drones and turning them into flying bombs. These weaponized drones are then deployed against rival cartels and even the Mexican government itself.

The merciless CJNG started weaponizing commercial drones more than four years ago, per researchers and Mexican authorities. Nevertheless, the formation of specialized drone groups shows that the cartel is moving its drone operations to the next level.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-25-mexican-cartel-has-elite-unit-drone-operators.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Mexican cartel now has an elite unit of DRONE OPERATORS at its disposal
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 06:08:16 pm »
Biden doesn't allow anything this "hi-tech" to be used by the border patrol, does he? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson