Author Topic: Former Ukraine prosecutor makes explosive claims against Joe and Hunter Biden in new interview  (Read 218 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Ukraine prosecutor makes explosive claims against Joe and Hunter Biden in new interview
White House says Shokin not credible, was fired for being too soft on corruption
 By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
Published August 25, 2023 7:27pm EDT

EXCLUSIVE: Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin told Fox News in an exclusive sit-down interview that he was fired during the Obama administration for investigating Burisma, the energy firm whose board Hunter Biden served on.

During the interview with Fox News' Brian Kilmeade – set to air Saturday at 8 p.m. – Shokin said it is his "firm personal conviction" that he was fired because then-Vice President Biden and Hunter were bribed. Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko ousted Shokin in 2016 – he was hired a year prior – due to Shokin's alleged corruption and pressure from the U.S. government led by Biden.

"I have said repeatedly in my previous interviews that Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then Vice President Biden because I was investigating Burisma," Shokin said in the interview.

"[Poroshenko] understood and so did Vice President Biden, that had I continued to oversee the Burisma investigation, we would have found the facts about the corrupt activities that they were engaging in. That included both Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and others."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-ukraine-prosecutor-makes-explosive-claims-joe-hunter-biden-new-interview
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34