Author Topic: Oversight Committee: Joe Biden ‘Lied’ at Least 16 Times About Family Business  (Read 244 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oversight Committee: Joe Biden ‘Lied’ at Least 16 Times About Family Business

WENDELL HUSEBØ24 Aug 2023396
5:41
President Joe Biden “lied” at least 16 times about his family’s elaborate business schemes, the House Oversight Committee recounted Thursday.

The committee says Joe Biden lied in five different ways about his family’s foreign business endeavors: 1) That Joe Biden never spoke to his family about their business dealings; 2) His family did not receive $1 million through a third party; 3) Hunter Biden never made money in China; 4) Hunter Biden’s dealings were ethical; 5) and his son did nothing wrong.

Below are the 16 examples.

Joe Biden on not talking to his son about his business dealings:

1) August 28, 2019

Joe Biden: “First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period. What I will do is the same thing we did in our administration. There will be an absolute wall between the personal and private, and the government. There wasn’t any hint of scandal at all when we were there. And I will impose the same kind of strict, strict rules. That is why I have never talked with my son or my brother, or anyone else in the distant family about their business interests, period.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/24/oversight-committee-joe-biden-lied-at-least-16-times-about-family-business/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The corruption of Nixon was absolutely nothing compared to Biden.  At least he had the integrity to resign for the good of the country!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson