Author Topic: WaPo columnist changes his mind, calls for Joe Biden to be fully investigated over Hunter's business  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WaPo columnist changes his mind, calls for Joe Biden to be fully investigated over Hunter's business dealings
House committee testimonies have suggested the president was involved with his son's foreign business deals
By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
Published August 22, 2023 7:00pm EDT

President Biden involvement in his son Hunter’s business dealings "deserves a serious investigation," Washington Post columnist Henry Olsen wrote on Tuesday.

In his latest column, Olsen wrote that he originally "long dismissed" stories regarding Hunter Biden, but "recent revelations" changed his mind.

"There’s more than enough evidence to merit a thorough investigation of President Biden’s involvement in his son’s business dealings," Olsen argued.

Olsen shared that recent testimony from former Hunter Biden business associate Devon Archer as well as claims that Biden used different aliases while dealing with Ukrainian policy merits some suspicion. Though these allegations don’t prove that the president did anything illegal, he noted these claims suggest Biden "was aware of Hunter’s dealings and wanted to keep his son in the loop."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-columnist-changes-mind-calls-joe-biden-be-fully-investigated-hunters-business-dealings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bigger than Watergate yet Hank?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Selling influence and access, and taking kicikbacks goes well beyond the Bidens.

How many DC firms are staffed with relatives of Congressional and Government officials?

Joe Machin's daughter was the CEO of Mylan when the quadrupled the price of Epi Pens ... because they could.

It's nepotism on a scale that any Boston Irish Machine polticial would envy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Quite an evolution for the press to go from “ Hunter Biden’s laptop is a Russian hoax” to “Joe should be investigated for shady business dealings” in less than 3 years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Meh. A full investigation would require a special counsel and a minimum and five or more years to conduct. And the Biden's walk.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 11:48:30 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is because Biden was an obvious and overt "zombie" in Hawaii. Biden had no idea where he was or why. He was just 'wandering' around with his mouth agape trying and failing to do and say whatever he was told to do and say. After getting the name of EVERYBODY WRONG, he went into some old-man tall-tale about a small kitchen-fire which was started by CornPop in his home years ago while he was away on business.

I think Biden in Hawaii shook the Dems to their foundation. Even the most feverish brainwashed Dem realized that there is no way possible that 'zombie boy' will ever run for anything ever again. All the Dems are searching frantically for a way to get rid of Biden and his retarded VP without causing a fuss or appearing to be weak.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 10:54:55 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

I still wonder if they are trying to sync up so as to take out both Trump and Biden at the same time, because in this climate, taking down one without taking down the other would lead to mass unrest.

Offline Hoodat

WaPo columnist changes his mind, calls for Joe Biden to be fully investigated over Hunter's business dealings

Looks like the Dems may have found another candidate to replace Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-