Author Topic: Ex-CIA Officer Reviews Evidence against Biden: ‘There’s No Doubt This Is Money Laundering’  (Read 204 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ex-CIA Officer Reviews Evidence against Biden: ‘There’s No Doubt This Is Money Laundering’
David HawkinsAugust 18, 2023 - 10:50 am1 Comment

A former CIA has reviewed the mounting evidence against Democrat President Joe Biden and his family and stated on Joe Rogan’s hugely popular podcast that “there’s no doubt” that it proves “money laundering.”

Rogan suggested that Democrat power brokers are exposing Biden and his family’s corruption because they don’t think he can win reelection in 2024.

Meanwhile, his guest, former CIA covert operations officer Mike Baker, accused Biden of money laundering.

Rogan said: “I’m an armchair conspiracy theorist but If I had to guess, I would say that all this stuff that’s coming out slowly but surely about Biden is on purpose, and they want to get rid of him.

https://slaynews.com/news/ex-cia-officer-looks-at-evidence-convicts-biden-of-money-laundering-there-is-no-doubt-this-is-money-laundering/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson