Author Topic: Police are not exactly sure how three Marines were killed in North Carolina  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police are not exactly sure how three Marines were killed in North Carolina
August 18, 2023

Update: Police are still working to solve how three Marines died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a vehicle parked outside of a North Carolina convenience store.

The Pender County Sheriff’s Department told Military.com the carbon monoxide “likely” came from some malfunction in the Lexus where the Marines were found, but that could not prove it.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service partnered with the sheriff’s department in the investigation but referred all questions to the department, which is leading the investigation.

“I can’t say if any modifications caused the carbon monoxide leak. However, it is most likely the vehicle had a malfunction somewhere for it to leak,” Sgt. Chester Ward, a spokesperson for the Pender County Sherriff’s office said in an email to Military.com.

https://popularmilitary.com/police-are-not-exactly-sure-how-three-marines-were-killed-in-north-carolina/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It looks like they are investigating the car being tampered with.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson