Author Topic: Brooks: Dems ‘Lucky’ to Have Biden, ‘Whose Numbers Will Go up as Inflation Recedes,’ Has Good Europe  (Read 241 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brooks: Dems ‘Lucky’ to Have Biden, ‘Whose Numbers Will Go up as Inflation Recedes,’ Has Good European Peacemaking

Ian Hanchett 19 Aug 2023

On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks stated that “Democrats are not grateful enough for what they have,” with President Joe Biden, who “has presided over an incredibly strong economic recovery,” “whose numbers will go up as inflation recedes,” and “presided over pretty good international peacemaking efforts” in Europe.

Brooks said, “[T]here [are] a lot of problems with Joe Biden running for re-election, his age primarily. His approval ratings are low. But any time you look at some alternative, whether it’s the mystery moderate from the Midwest or California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) or anybody else, things start unraveling really fast.”

He continued, “And so, the Democrats are lucky, frankly, to have a candidate in Biden who has presided over an incredibly strong economic recovery, who has presided over pretty good international peacemaking efforts, both in Asia this week and also in Europe, and who I believe — whose numbers will go up as inflation recedes, as it is and the strong job numbers are there. And they’re extremely lucky to have a candidate, frankly, who’s not a member of what you would call the coastal elite. And Joe Biden has — sends off all the right cultural messages for moderate, independent voters who don’t have college degrees. And Democrats are not grateful enough for what they have, in my view.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/19/brooks-dems-lucky-to-have-biden-whose-numbers-will-go-up-as-inflation-recedes-has-good-european-peacemaking/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapproving,
Keep them dawwgies movin', Rawhide!
Don't try to understand them,
Just rope, throw and brand 'em,
Soon we'll be living high and wide!
My heart's calculating,
My true love will be waiting,
Be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up, head 'em up, move 'em on.Move 'em on, head 'em up, Rawhide.Cut 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em im, cut 'em out, cut 'im out, Ride' em in, Rawhide!

Move 'em on, head 'em up, head 'em up, move 'em on.Move 'em on, head 'em up, Rawhide.Cut 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em im, cut 'em out, cut 'im out, Ride' em in, Rawhide!
Rollin, rollin, rollin,
Rollin, rollin, rollin, H'yah!
Rollin, rollin, rollin,
Rollin, rollin, rollin,! H'yah!
Rawhide!
H'yah!
Rawhide!
H'yah!
Rawhide!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley