Author Topic: Bitter, Much? Michael Cohen Says Voting for Trump Is Following Him 'Into the Dumpster Fire'  (Read 225 times)

Offline Kamaji

Bitter, Much? Michael Cohen Says Voting for Trump Is Following Him 'Into the Dumpster Fire'

By Mike Miller
August 18, 2023

Former Trump "Fixer" Michael Cohen, one of Donald Trump's former most-prominent lawyers, not only had some harsh words to say about his old boss on Wednesday; he also pre-blasted, as it were, voters who'll support Trump in the 2024 Republican Party presidential primaries.

In a word, Cohen said it would be "stupid" for the GOP to nominate Trump.

Did I mention that Cohen recently announced he's considering running for Congress in New York — as a Democrat? In other words, I suggest that you read every Cohen comment I quote with that caveat. That way, you won't pull out your hair before you get to the end of the article.

Anyway, Cohen — who worked for Trump for more than a decade, including during the 2016 presidential campaign, and was ultimately sentenced to federal prison in December 2018 after he pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations and related crimes — really went off on Trump and his supporters, beginning with the former president's indictments:

None of these indictments, if you read them, leave any doubt in anyone’s mind that Donald Trump will be held accountable for the allegations that are raised by either Jack Smith, by Alvin Bragg, by Fani Willis. I mean, it’s very crystal clear when you read these indictments exactly what was done. It’s all backed up with documentary evidence and testimony.

Obviously, Cohen's observations, which I'm not even going to call legal opinions, aren't universally shared — not by a longshot.

Source:  https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/08/18/michael-cohen-voting-for-trump-is-following-him-into-the-dumpster-fire-n2162776

Offline Kamaji

Even a stopped clock gets the time correct twice a day.

Offline libertybele

More like a train wreck.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Another guy selected and hired by Trump, and not one who was from a swamp with which he was unfamiliar.  This was a guy with whom he had extended contact over decades on his home turf.

"Only the best".
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 08:42:11 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »