Author Topic: President Biden 'very obsessed' with coverage of Hunter, but aides afraid to bring him up in meeting  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Biden 'very obsessed' with coverage of Hunter, but aides afraid to bring him up in meetings: Report
CNN's David Axelrod says Hunter Biden saga extending into 2024 is 'not welcome news'
 By Hanna Panreck Fox News
Published August 17, 2023 3:07pm EDT

CNN's John Avlon said Thursday that President Biden was "very obsessed" with the coverage of his son Hunter and his allies don't want to bring it up because it would "derail a conversation."

Avlon said that Republicans have had a "difficult time demonizing Joe Biden" and said doing it with Hunter Biden creates "some sense of moral equivalence with the Trump family's challenges."

"There’s deep reluctance, as this reporting shows, to raise this with President Biden because he has stuck by his sole surviving son and he will. And in private also, I've heard reports that he’s very obsessed with the negative coverage of Hunter. He’s concerned about it, it’s an irritant. And that’s understandable. But not one that allies around him want to raise because it will derail a conversation," Avlon continued.

The CNN panel discussed new reporting that said Biden's aides rarely bring up his son during campaign meetings because it's a sensitive topic.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/president-biden-very-obsessed-coverage-hunter-aides-afraid-bring-him-meetings-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Be nice if the press hounded him on it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley