Author Topic: Trump whines Fox News showing ‘the absolutely worst pictures of me’  (Read 287 times)

Offline Kamaji

Trump whines Fox News showing ‘the absolutely worst pictures of me’

By Josh Christenson
August 17, 2023

Former President Donald Trump complained Thursday that Fox News is “getting away with” broadcasting “the absolutely worst pictures” of him as reports indicate he is prepared to skip the network-hosted first Republican primary debate next week.

The 77-year-old took a swipe at the cable giant’s tentpole “Fox & Friends” morning program, accusing it of hiding national polls that show him defeating President Biden in the 2024 election.

“Why doesn’t Fox and Friends show all of the Polls where I am beating Biden, by a lot. They just won’t do it!” the former president posted on Truth Social. “Also, they purposely show the absolutely worst pictures of me, especially the big ‘orange’ one with my chin pulled way back.

“They think they are getting away with something, they’re not,” he added. “Just like 2016 all over again … And then they want me to debate!”

Fox News chief political anchor Bret Baier will moderate the Aug. 23 debate in Milwaukee alongside “The Story” host Martha MacCallum.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/17/trump-says-fox-news-is-getting-away-with-showing-the-absolutely-worst-pictures-of-me/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump whines Fox News showing ‘the absolutely worst pictures of me’
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 07:18:50 pm »
If you exercised your body like you run your mouth there wouldn't be a problem. Or just shut up about it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 07:42:51 pm »
Understand this is the only stock Dumpy Tump photo that his PR goons will accept.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 07:47:33 pm »
If you exercised your body like you run your mouth there wouldn't be a problem. Or just shut up about it.
When I saw the pics of him at Tiffany's wedding, I thought it looked like he had lost a little weight and it especially showed in his face. Either those photos were touched up or he gained it back. Just an observation, no criticism here, I know all too well how easy it is to "gain it back."

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2023, 11:35:11 am »

:mauslaff: